Monday, September 8, 2008

The Container store

I am totally excited because in a few weeks I am going to the container store. Maybe I am weird, but I am so excited and I have been wanting to go for a long time. I love to organize and all that, so I have been looking at different things I would like to use to organize my home. I have a few "messy spots" in my home that I just need some equipment to get organized. The first space I need to work on is a hobby center. I want to make a space in our spare bedroom a place for my scrapbook supplies/sewing/art supplies. I was thinking something like this:

or maybe this:


Or maybe several of these:

The next space I need to work on is food storage. Our pantry is small, so I want to get some shelving to put on the laundry room for our food storage. Just something simple like this:I can't wait! I will post about my great finds when I get them!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You are so lucky! I've always wanted to go to that store. I'm trying the chicken recipe this week!