Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween and Vegas

Life has been pretty busy lately. Between primary and potty training, I don't have much time to blog. We went to Vegas last week. My mother in law and her mom met us there, we had a fun time. We hung out, took the kids to the M&M store, went to the temple, and took the kids trick or treating! We had a lot of fun!

Joe and the boys in Paris! Ok, its just our hotel!


Me and the boys!
The cutest chicken ever!!


The cutest dinosaur ever!

Trick or Treating!!

1 comment:

Mary Garcia said...

Hello,
Im not sure if you want to have my message, but i found you by casuality and i think could be cool to be in touch and speak how is the life for a mum of family in the other part of the world. My name is Maria, im 23, im from spain and im married with a baby 2 years old. If you want to speak with me, write to my email please. mags850677@gmail.com
kisses for you and your lovely family!