Friday, January 8, 2010

Well I can't believe it is already the new year. We have a lot of great things going on this year and it is going to be wonderful! The kids started back at preschool last week and Joe and I have been busy getting the house ready to put on the market. Well, Joe has been busy. I haven't been feeling that great, but I can sense each day I am feeling a little bit better, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Here are my Christmas pictures. We spent Christmas in Mississippi with my father in law and his wife and we had a blast. I took tons of photos on Christmas morning that turned out great! Unfortunately, I was reviewing them on my camera later that day, and accidently deleted them all! So, no sense in being upset over something I can't change. So here are a few of the boys being silly in front of the Christmas Tree!


No comments: