Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reading

I have a problem. I keep going to the library, and/or Barnes and Noble. I need to stop. All of the sudden I am on a reading kick. I have like 5 books piled on my nightstand. My TBR stack.(To be read). All of the sudden I have come across several books to read and people have recommended books to me, and now I just want to sit and read all day. I don't want to clean my house, I just want to read! haha! In fact I'm trying to hurry and finish the book I'm on, so I can start the next one. I told you its a problem. Not that I don't want to read the one I'm on, I am just excited for the next one. So I had to make myself put my book down to clean up and start dinner. We are having the elders over for dinner, so I need to clean up and get ready for that, and I suppose I should try and go exercise too. So I will have to put my book on hold for now. I'm going to try and jog while my kids are riding their bikes along with me. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you thought about getting a nook or kindle?? I still haven't convinced tod to get me one .... lol

Unknown said...

We should totally have a book swap!! I want to raid your book shelves hahahaha borrowing them of course lol i promise to give them back!!

Alainarae said...

Sometimes, you just need to give in to the book reading urge...Usually, when it comes, I can justify it, and so should you! You are super busy, and work so hard- read some books :)

P.S.
What are you reading? I need some new books!