Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2 weeks





Well, we are moving 2 weeks from today, assuming my husbands back is ok. (long story) So I have been thinking about getting all of my furniture out of storage and decorating my home, which is like my favorite thing to do in the world! So here are a few things I am thinking.
We need new chairs for our formal dining room table, because our other ones are junk. So on the left is a chair I found at pier one that I love. We are also going to have a nice patio, so I want to get a nice patio set for hanging outside, having drinks, or having dinner out on the grill. I love this black set. I always choose things that are black or red, I don't know why. And then of course a picnic table for the boys. So they can eat, do crafts, play-doh, and all the other messy stuff outside!! Just some things I am looking forward to getting in the new house!

No comments: