Wednesday, July 23, 2008

On our way

We packed up and left today! We are on our way to California. We will get there tomorrow and choose our house!! I am so excited!! We will probably get to move in on Monday, and then we are taking the boys to Disneyland!!! I am excited that Joe has a whole week off. He has been in training for 11 1/2 months, and now we will be settled for like 2 or 3 years! (I know that doesn't sound like long to some people, but it does to me!) I am excited for new house, a new ward (well, branch), meeting new people, going to school this fall, and so many fun things we are going to do. It has been a tough and exhausting year. We are just ready to settle down and enjoy life together as a family!! I will post some pictures once we get into our new place, and some Disney pics!!

No comments: