Thursday, August 28, 2008

Citrus Herb Marinade

We make this marinade for chicken about once a week. My husband loves it, and would have it about three times a week if I made it! I got it from my friends Melanie, but she doesn't have a blog or anything.

1/4 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate(from a frozen can)
1 tablespoon parsley
1 tsp basil
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 clove garlic, minced or crushed

Whisk together all the ingredients and pour over chicken. I like to use about 8 chicken thighs, but you can use any kind of chicken. The longer you marinade, the better. I like to put it together and let it marinade in the fridge all day, then bake at 400 for about an hour depending on the size of the chicken.

2 comments:

Anica said...

Thanks for sharing this recipe. I think I'll try it out soon!

Jen said...

Sounds yummy! I'm always looking for new chicken recipes because we eat chicken a lot.