Thursday, May 21, 2009

Easter

Ok, I know Easter was like 3 years ago, but I thought I would post some pictures before I post about Disneyland. Jonathan, Jacob and I went to Texas and had a blast. We had a big Easter dinner at my sister Stacey's house, and a n easter egg hunt for the kiddos. Here are some photos!


Jacob on an old bike in the Shoe factory.




HEre are the boys enjoying popcorn at the San Antonio Shoe factory!



We were trying to get a picture with all the kids looking and smiling at the same time, and this is the best we got.
On the way home we stopped at Ikea and Jonathan found his ranom hat in th clearance section.


It was a really fun trip, and we are so excited to go for anothervisit in June, only this time with Daddy!!

When we came back, Jonathan had a field trip to the NASA buildings out here and it was really neat. Here is a picture of Jonathan in a tire that has actually been to space and back!

No comments: