Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Joe and I got married five years ago today in Houston, TX!! We are going to celebrate tomorrow, because today we are taking family pictures, so I will post those soon. I did get an early mother's day/anniversary present. A new treadmill!! I am so excited about it. I have used it everyday since, except for Sunday! Sometimes I can't believe it has already been five years, and sometimes I don't even remember life before I met Joe. I love him so much. He is my bestest friend in the world. He definitely keeps life exciting! I thought I would write about how we met, from my point of view! I was living with 3 other roomates in San Antonio, going to the singles ward. A frend of mine, who I was a little interested in, was coming over to help me move one night. We were moving to a different house. Anyway, he brought Joe a long and honestly, he kind of bugged me. He was interested in my roomate, and I don't know why, he just bugged me. So, whe started going out with my roomate and I started spending more time with his friend, who later became his roomate. Anyway, I soon realized the thing that bugged me was that I was terribly in love with him, and he was after my room mate. Long story short, she left the picture, we began dating in December of 2003 and pretty much knew we were going to get married. We were sealed on May 8, 2004 forever! I love him so much. He is a great man and I can't believe I got so lucky!

No comments: