Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adventures in potty training

I cannot BELIEVE how well potty training is going. I pretty much have been dreading it since I was pregnant. I just heard all these terrible stories, but it has been great! I guess waiting until they were ready really paid off. I started last week and they have had about 2 accidents. I put a pullup on Jonathan at nap time, and he doesnt even go. As soon as he wakes up he goes to the potty without even being told. Even at swim lessons he gets out of the pool and runs to me when he has to go. I am so proud of him. He is doing awesome! Jacob is doing great too. He has had a few more times when he didn't make it. But, considering he is only 2 and a half. I think he is doing great. I am so excited! I really don't know why I have been dreading it. It has been great!

No comments: