Friday, August 14, 2009

I should be packing but...



Well I woke up this morning and realized two weeks from today we are packing up the truck. So, I packed 4 boxes before 8 am. I was inspired, I was cranking, there was no stopping me. Then I took my husband to work, with plans to grab some packaging tape at the px and continue the packing. Well, while at the px I realized all clearance clothing was additional 40% off. How could I pass that up? So I stayed a little longer than expected. So, now I am back home, I got some great clothing for like 2-3 bucks each. And I need to get back to packing. My motivation has gone down somewhat since this morning. Not only did I spend "packing time" shopping, but I bought more stuff to pack. So this afternoon I will be making up for lost time.

1 comment:

Myndie said...

Yeah, we just moved closer to school. We'll be here for 2 years and then off to grad school! The pictures of your boys are so cute. I'm glad you found some great deals at the px. Good luck with packing and moving.