Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Update

Wow! I can't believe I haven't blogged in over a month. It has been a very busy month with the move and all. I have tons of photos from our trip, and Jonathan's birthday events, but who knows where the camera cord is to upload them! When I find it, you'll see them. I have been running around like a crazy woman trying to get my house organized and everything unpacked. It seems like my kids are destroying the house faster than I can put it together. The blogging may be in short supply for a little while. When I do have a free moment, I'm soooo tired! Since Joe left, my kids(mainly Jacob) seem to have had an extra boost of energy and add that to the fact that they never listen to me. I try so many things and Jacob just does whatever he wants. When I put him in time out, he just laughs. People who see me are probably thinking "why can't that chick control her kids?" They really aren't that bad, but lately, Jacob is giving me a hard time. I don't know if it is all this changing, and having his Dad gone, or what. I see other kids and they listen to thier parents. Are my kids the only ones who go crazy? It seems like it.
On another note, they are loving preschool. They go three times a week. I LOVE thier preschool. The teachers are awesome, there are only like 10 kids in each class, with 2 teachers. And they do so many projects and crafts. They love it too. I think it is going to be really good for them. It is not too short, and not too long. And it gives me a little break.
I have had a little bit of a hard time since Joe left. Days are pretty easy, because that is when he is gone at work anyway, but evenings are tough. I think once I get everything unpacked and we are in a regular routine, things will get better. This morning I realized it has only been 4 days, and it feels like it has been 4 weeks! oh well, time will pass. And it's not like I don't have anything to do. I have a lot to do, and a lot of projects I want to accomplish before he returns. I better get to work!

No comments: