Monday, September 21, 2009

Well, I didn't find my camera cord, so I just bought a new one. Which means I will probably find it tomorrow:) I don't know where to begin, so I will start with present day and then post pictures from the last month when I have time. Last weekend the kids and I picked grapes and made jam! It was so much fun! I am excited to be able to do things like that. Needless to say, not a lot growing in the desert! They were muscadine grapes, which I had never heard of, but they make great jam! I just made the jam a few hours ago and it hasn't set yet. I hope it sets overnight or I'm gonna be sad. Now that I think of it. I have made jam about 5 or 6 times in my life, and the first one set, the second one didn't, the third one did, the fourth one didn't....etc. Interesting. Maybe I shouldn't be doing 16 other things while its boiling. oh well, we'll see what happens. If it doesn't set I'll go get more grapes tomorrow and try again!



No comments: