Monday, November 15, 2010

4 Years old!



I can't believe my baby boy is four!! On November 9th, Jacob turned four and had a fun GI Joe party. He is getting so big! I remember he was just 8 months old when we moved away from Fayetteville last time. He is so big now. He is so smart, and so fun! I just love him sooooo much!
4 Things I love about my FOUR year old!
1. He is so loving. He loves to hug his baby sister, and give her kisses. He is so wild, but he does love to cuddle with me and gives me such great hugs!
2. He is so smart! He builds the greatest things out of his leggos. He has an engineers mind I tell you! He outsmarts me all the time!
3. He is very friendly! He will play with all the kids. He never leaves anyone out.
4. He is a GREAT helper. He loves to help me with anything, whether it is loading the dishwasher, cleaning up toys, grocery shopping. He is such a great helper, and gets great joy from helping anyone he can!

I love Jacob so much! He is a great boy!

1 comment:

Samantha Savard said...

Jacob is FOUR???!!!! Whaaaaaat?!?!?!?! Where oh where does the time go???!!!