Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Vita-mix

Well, I got my vita-mix yesterday and I love it!! It is the greatest thing! I can make soup, bread, ice cream, spreads, drinks, fondues, and all kinds of things in it. It is really going to change my eating habits. I am going to be eating a lot healthier. With it, it is so easy to get my daily recommended of fruits and veggies.
I have been a little domestic diva lately. I made both of the boys a quilt. I got some Lightning McQueen fabric and they love them. Next I am going to sew them some Thomas the tank engine curtains. I also made homemade cinnamon rolls last night and they were delicious! Except today they are all hard, so I guess I need to figure out how to store them properly. Any who, I have been having a lot of fun trying new things lately. Me and the kid's have also been doing a lot of crafts. I bought a whole box full of craft supplies and they are loving it! Everything is going well!!

No comments: