Monday, June 2, 2008

I feel great today! Joe and I went and saw the new Indiana Jones this weekend and it was awesome! I felt pretty bad over the weekend, but today I am refreshed and ready for my week. I started eating a healthy low-fat diet last week, and excersizing everyday. It has been great so far! I have been feeling pretty good(minus the bug I had this weekend). I have more energy and I am happy and healthy! Today I have a check up. I am going to have the doctor check my cholesterol and blood sugar and all that good stuff. So I can get on track and see what kind of things I need to work on . Any who, I know this blog may be boring, but I don't care, I like it, I think it is very fascinating! The boys are good, my oldest has moved into a toddler bed, and we are working on potty-training. Time just seems to fly by when you are having fun!

No comments: