Monday, June 9, 2008

ABC'S GETTING TO KNOW YOU

A. Attached or Single - Attached. Joe and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary!! I love him!
B. Best Friend - Joe is my BFF. I also have a few others, but I never see them living in different states.
C. Cake or Pie -Either one, as long as it involves chocolate!
D. Day -Saturday - family fun!
E. Essential Item - hmmm. Right now my jogging stroller, it makes exercising so much easier!
F. Favorite Color - Pink and red!!
G. Gummy bear or Worms - I guess bears.
H. Hometown - San Antonio, Texas, although I sometimes feel like it was Fayetteville, NC.
I. Indulgences - chocolate, shopping for clothes.
J. January or July -Oh I love both! January is winter, which I love. You are putting away Christmas decor, and starting a new year, full of new beginnings and new goals. July is hot and great beach weather! Time for late nights outside, swimming and bbq!
L. Life is incomplete without - Family - my big family I came from and my family I am making!
M. Marriage Date - May 8, 2004
N. Number of siblings - 1 brother and 7 sisters!
O. Oranges or Apples - Apples, not really in to citrusy fruit.
P. Phobias or Fears - Losing my husband or children!
Q. Quote -Live, laugh, love!
R. Reason to Smile - Life and love
S. Season - Fall and spring. Fall is when family is together baking fresh apple pie and sharing love. Spring is when everything is new again!
T. Tag - ?
U. Unknown fact about me - I want to have another baby soon!
V. Favorite vegetable- broccoli
W. Worst Habit -Shopping!
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds - ultrasounds - that is usually for something good, like a baby, x-rays are usually for when something is wrong.
Y. Your favorite food - Taco Cabana, oh I miss it!.
Z. Zodiac Sign -Sagittarius

2 comments:

Myndie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Your family will be in our prayers. So sorry to hear about your dad, but you're right, he's going to be fine. It's just another trial:)

Shankar said...

Mmmm...Taco Cabana. I miss that, too, especially the condiment section.