Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Baby is Five!



I can't believe my baby is 5 today!! Time sure does fly by. I remember being in labor with him for sooo long! I went into the hospital on Sunday night, and I had him Monday night, on labor day! He was perfect, weighing in at 10lbs 2oz. And I've loved him from the minute I laid eyes on him!

5 Things I love about my 5 year old:

1. He is so smart! He reads so well, and is so good at math!
2. He is a great big brother! He is always willing to go check on Katelyn, and he is a great friend to Jacob!
3. He is so funny. He entertains us all! If I need a good laugh I can just sit back and watch him.
4. He loves music! He has all the numbers on his primary cd memorized, so if I am looking for a particular song, I just ask him which number it is!
5. He loves the gospel. I can see his little testimony growing already. He loves to read scriptures and have FHE, and go to church!

I love Jonathan so much. And I hope he has a wonderful birthday!

No comments: