Sunday, September 5, 2010

Well, the past few weeks have been so crazy! Joe's classes are taking a lot out of him, he is always busy with Elders quarom, and I am busy with the kids. So by the end of the week, we are exhausted! On Friday we took a little day trip to Raleigh. It was so nice to get away for a little bit. We went up and took the boys to see the temple, then we went to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, TGI Fridays! We did a little shopping, and had a great time, even though the boys were grumpy pretty much the whole way home! It was great. Joe has a couple weeks left of this semester, and then we will take another fun trip. We are going to the Biltmore Estates! I'm excited! We are also going to stop by Ikea on the way home. I told Joe we definitely have to take the van so I can fill it up! I don't know if he's crazy about that idea! haha!

No comments: